Dr. José Nart Molina
Dr. Jose Nart received his dental degree in 2001 from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC), Barcelona, Spain, and his Advanced Certificate in Periodontics and Implant Surgery from Tufts University in 2007. Dr. Nart was awarded Diplomate status by the American Board of Periodontology on May 2008, and he obtained his PhD in Dentistry in 2010 with the highest degree.
Currently, he is Professor, Chairman and Program Director at the Department of Periodontology at UIC-Barcelona, and President for the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA). He maintains, with his family, a well-known multispecialty private practice in Barcelona, Nart Dental Clinic, as medical director.
Dr. Nart is author of many international high-impact JCR publications (+110), worldwide speaker and reviewer of the highest impact factor Periodontology and Implant Dentistry journals.
Prof. Dr. Jose Nart is:
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS) Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC-Barcelona), Spain
- PhD in Dentistry Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC-Barcelona), Spain
- Certificate in Periodontology and Implant Surgery, Tufts University, Boston, USA.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery
- Professor. Chairman and Program Director, Department of Periodontology, UIC-Barcelona, Spain. European Federation of Periodontology (EFP) accredited program
- President, Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA) 2022-25.
- Expert Council Committee member, Osteology Foundation
- Vice-Dean of Research, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain 2017-19.
- Chairman, 49th Annual Meeting Barcelona 2015, Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA)
- Reviewer for Journal of Periodontology, Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Clinical Oral Implant Research, Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, Clinical Oral Investigations
- International Team of Implantology (ITI) Fellow
- National and International lecturer
- International high-impact factor scientific publications (+110 JCR)
Videos of Dr. José Nart Molina
Dr. José Nart and Periodontics
Dr. José Nart is one of the greatest eminences in periodontics and implantology. His career endorses him as one of the most reputable figures in the field of dentistry. He has participated in a multitude of conferences and academic articles.
In addition, his proven track record of success at the Nart Dental Clinic as a specialist in periodontics and implantology guarantees that the Doctor is one of the most recognized figures in dentistry.
Periodontics studies those diseases of the jaw bones and gums. The most common diseases that periodontia treats are gingivitis and periodontitis.
If these diseases are not treated in time, they can lead to the loss of teeth or other more severe pathologies.
- Gengivitis: is the inflammation and redness of the gums caused by poor hygiene or bad habits
- Periodontitis: it is the infection of the gums. The treatment can be the replacement of the bone that supports the teeth.
According to various studies, more than 90% of the population over 35 years of age end up suffering from some type of periodontal disease throughout their lives.
What Causes Periodental Diseases? Among the most common causes that cause periodentitis, we highlight.
- Alcoholism and smoking
- Poor dental hygiene
Latest news from Dr. José Nart Molina
Is there a cost for the first dental visit?
The first dental visit at the dental clinic could be said to be the most important of all, since it is the first dentist-patient contact,
How much does a dental implant cost?
How much does a dental implant cost? According to a SEPA report, two out of ten people between the ages of 25 and 79 say they already have a
The best Dental Clinics in Barcelona have the best technology
The best dental clinics in Barcelona must offer the best service It is essential that, in order to offer an excellent service, the dental clinic is made up of
Specialities in dentistry
Nowadays, there is a wide variety of different disciplines or specialities in dentistry that can be found in a dental clinic in Barcelona Depending on the problem presented by
Dental implants without surgery
In the mid-1980s, dental implants began to be placed in patients and since then there have been many advances
Today, thanks to technological developments,
When a gingival recession should be treated
Gingival recessions occur when the gum is apically to the cementoenamel junction (CEJ), exposing the root of the tooth In other words, it occurs when